• The WHS Library has laptop computers, video cameras, and digital still cameras available for student checkout.
• For equipment checkout, students need to bring a signed parent permission form and equipment checkout form to the library desk.
• Students need to be trained on the equipment and checkout procedures the first time equipment is checked out.
• Equipment is checked out to the student during the school day, and will remain in the library to be picked up after school.
• Equipment must be returned before school starts the next school day.
• Parent permission forms are required the first time equipment is checked out and remain valid for one school year.
• An equipment checkout form, signed by a teacher, is required each time equipment is checked out.
• Forms are availalbe at the WHS Library ciculation desk, or click to download and print the item below.
These are WORD documents:
These are PDF documents: