Spur Club, Wheeling High School's athletics boosters organization, is open to all parents of athletes. The club raises funds to support all Wheeling athletic teams and in the past has purchased weight room equipment, supported annual athletic scholarships, and replaced the outdoor sports windscreens. The mission of the board is to improve the functioning of all athletic activities at Wheeling High School so that the students, the athletes, the school and the community will benefit.
Meetings are held in the teacher's lounge at 7 p.m. on the third Wednesday of each month, year round. All are welcome to join!
To keep up-to-date on boosters activities, follow us on Twitter at @whsspur.
- President: Betty Hall & Vivian Smith
- Secretary: Sharon Godlewski & Kim Collar
- Treasurer: Kris Ferrarot
- Membership Chair: Rosanne Pierini & Angela Fink
- Concessions Chair: Mary Polak & Stacy Rosen
- Spiritwear Chair: Beth Leonard
- Golf Outing Chair: OPEN
- Volunteer Chair: Sharon Godlewski
- Fundraising: Larry & Maribeth Shover
Keith & Kristine Yoshino
For any questions, please email Steve May at email@example.com.
Letterman Jacket Order Form