Beginning with the class of 2019, D214 students will be eligible to earn up to two years of tuition free college attendance at Harper College. For a detailed explanation of the program, including eligibility requirements, visit the Harper Promise site by clicking here.
For other information or questions, including service hours & attendance, contact Felicia Walter
at (847) 718-7734 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All freshmen are encouraged to sign up for the Harper Promise for two simple reasons:
- By signing up, students will have a two years for free college option they could later opt not to choose.
- Meeting, or exceeding, the minimum eligibility requirements will serve students well, no matter what they choose to do after high school.
To participate in the Harper Promise Program, freshmen must register online, checking the "enroll" box during the general registration process in Infinite Campus or by completing Harper Promise Program Application below and returning it to Student Services, on or before December 15, 2018.
Access Harper Promise resources by clicking on the links below:
NOTE: When accessing and completing the on-line form you MUST:
- Use Google Chrome as your browser.
- Log into your GAPPS email account to access the form.
- Use the form for logging hours. Parents can not complete the form.
Required Community Service Hours for 2018-2019 school year:
Class of 2022: 5 hours of community service are required during the second semester of freshman year.
Class of 2021: 10 hours of community service, earned from July 20, 2018 through July 19, 2019.
Class of 2020: 15 hours of community service, earned from July 20, 2018 through July 19, 2019.
Class of 2019: 20 hours of community service, earned from July 20, 2018 through July 19, 2019.
Looking for a way to earn volunteer hours? Consider visiting www.volunteermatch.org