IMPORTANT UPDATE: In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, there will be adjustments to the Harper College Promise Scholarship Program criteria. Please review this document for important changes. (Updated 4/9/2020)
D214 students will be eligible to earn up to two years of tuition free college attendance at Harper College. For a detailed explanation of the program, including eligibility requirements, visit the Harper Promise site by clicking here.
For other information or questions, including service hours & attendance, contact Felicia Walter
at (847) 718-7734 or email@example.com.
All freshmen are encouraged to sign up for the Harper Promise for two simple reasons:
- By signing up, students will have a two years for free college option they could later opt not to choose.
- Meeting, or exceeding, the minimum eligibility requirements will serve students well, no matter what they choose to do after high school.
To participate in the Harper Promise Program, freshmen must register online, checking the "enroll" box during the general registration process in Infinite Campus OR by completing Harper Promise Program Application below and returning it to Student Services, on or before December 13, 2020.
Access Harper Promise resources by clicking on the links below:
- Harper Promise - Explanation (Español) (Polish)
- Recommitment for Sophomores-Juniors-Seniors - by September 15, 2020 - Use Recommit form here
- Click here to enter community service hours in Transeo. Students should use their student email/password to login.
Required Community Service Hours for 2020-2021 school year:
SENIORS: All your community service hours MUST BE IN BY MAY 10, 2021
FROSH-JUNIORS: All hours must be entered before 6/30/21