The official transcript has the school's seal, registrar's signature, and is printed on "transcript stationery," and it is in a sealed envelope and can ONLY be opened by a college/university or organization.  [**Students SHOULD NOT open the Official Transcript envelope.**]

As a general rule college/universities and scholarships require official transcripts.

Unofficial transcripts do not have the school's seal or registrar's signature and they can be accessed via Infinite Campus by students at anytime.


Official transcript requests are made through Parchment

If you have not already done so, before requesting the official transcript, you need to create a Parchment login.

If you have a question about an OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT please contact:

Linda Sinard (in Student Services)